Monday, October 8, 2007

Ranting Fangirls And Sleepless Nights

This took place this early in the morning. I have a lot more interesting conversations with Apa but I'll reserve those for another day when I actually have more time to pore over them and just laugh my head off. It's 6.45 in the morning in this happened around 5.45. Such early birds aren't we?

apatots_26: nicole. baka ma-late ako ng punta jan. kagigising ko lang eh. (I might be late in coming over there. I just woke up)
nikki080488: ok lang (that's ok)
nikki080488: hapon pa naman pasahan (the passing of the paper would be in the afternoon)
nikki080488: good morning
nikki080488: hehe
apatots_26: yehey! inaantok pa kasi ako eh. (I'm still sleepy)
nikki080488: gising na gising na ko... jeez i'm turning into a morning person (I'm wide awake)
apatots_26: that's probably . . . .not good.. hehee..
nikki080488: a really really early morning person... i've been up since 3.30
apatots_26: huaaaaaaat?
nikki080488: or i could just be turning into an insomniac
apatots_26: i'm a morning person pero (but) i get up at 6.00 or so,....
apatots_26: insomniac...
apatots_26: ka na. (you're an insomniac)
apatots_26: you miss your pc too much.
nikki080488: or i could just be a workaholic... i guess it's a little of both... and yes i do miss my pc a lot
apatots_26: wait lang cr lang ako. (wait i'm going to the bathroom)
nikki080488: go
apatots_26: hhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaay.. she-Et.. gusto ko namang manood ng DVD... (I want to watch DVDs)
apatots_26: ayoko na laging nasa pc nagttype.... (I don't like being in front of the pc and just typing)
nikki080488: hay ang dami ko na din gusto panoorin... (I want to watch a lot of things too)
apatots_26: kaya nga eh.... it's either dvd or fangirling.. hehe. (I know / I agree)
nikki080488: hehe
apatots_26: wait lang.... edit ko lang tong commentary ni ge. (wait, I'm just editing ge's commentary)
nikki080488: hehe yung kay meg inedit ko din (I'm editing meg's as well)
nikki080488: hehe
apatots_26: naloloko na ko wala pa kong commentary.. (I'm going crazy, I still don't have a commentary)
apatots_26: hehe.
nikki080488: ako din (me too)
nikki080488: ako din (me too)
nikki080488: :))
apatots_26: yey! yey!

I do not want to edit another article for the rest of my life. Okay now that would be a problem because I want to be an editor for a magazine someday. XD Stress... stress... stress... let it be Thursday already. Let all of this be over. I want my eyes to return to their normal size (i.e. no longer bloodshot and itchy from staring at the computer screen all day), my sleeping habits to return to normal (I need my 8 hours of sleep!), my desk to be clean because right now it's swimming under piles of papers and yes I want to fangirl!

Here's another conversation about an hour ago. It's 8.30 already. We're a crazy pair I have to say

Apa: nicole check mo toh. nakakaloko si ohno... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTL5uV_kB
IU (nicole check this out... ohno looks crazy)
Nicole: sige (ok)
Nicole: yung audience tawa ng tawa dun sa "girl version" ni ohno (the audience were laughing so hard at the "girl version" of ohno)
Apa: kaya nga eh.. mejo disturbing siya pero nakakatawa... (I know... a little disturbing but very funny)
Apa: parang gago yang si ohno jan.. (ohno looks stupid there)
Nicole: hahaha
Apa: diba? parang gago.. lasing tapos biglang sasayaw. (doesn't he? he's drunk then he suddenly goes dancing)
Nicole: hehe
Nicole: kakkoi
Apa: galeng shet! (great... shit!)
Nicole: as always
Nicole: ang galeeeennnngg (so goooood)
Nicole: hehe
Apa: siyempre!!!!!! hehehe. (of course!)
Apa: talang ayaw magpahuli eh no, nanood pa rin ng ohno dance... (I really don't want to be left behind... I'm still watching ohno dance)
Nicole: pagkatapos mo ko pagalitan kagabi (After you got mad at me last night)
Apa: hahaha!!! eh siempre... sabi ko... hmmm.. ako kaya... (of course... i said... hmmm... I am...)
Nicole: ikaw kaya ano? (what do you I am?)
Apa: ako kaya pag nanood ako, pagagalitan rin ba ako ni nicole? (What if I watched would Nicole get mad at me?)
Apa: hindi siguro, ako lang mg crush jan eh. (Probably not because I'm the one with the crush on him)
Apa: hehe
Apa: may nadiskubre ako sa'yo.. gusto mo yung magaganda yung buhok.... (I discovered something about you. You like guys who have nice hair)
Nicole: ano? sino? (what? who?)
Apa: ikaw.... si jun, maganda ang buhok.. si aiba rin... si nino rin.. si tom rin... (you... there's jun, who has nice hair... aiba as well... nino as well... tom as well) - tom's not an actor he's a crush I have in school <3
Nicole: it's all about the hair
Apa: si nikki panga.. si edree weird, ikaw buhok ako old guys that look young... si tets MAMA ang gusto... (nikki likes jaws... edree has wierd taste... you like hair... I prefer old guys who look young... tets likes scary looking guys (i.e. gangster looking))
Nicole: don't remind me napilitan akong tumigil kagabi habang nagbabasa ng iliad dahil yung solo na ni aiba (don't remind I was stopped from reading the Iliad because it was Aiba's solo that I heard)
Apa: hala! nako. o sige. hehe (oh no! okay...)

She loves Ohno. She's one of my few friends that I got into Arashi. XD She's absolutey gaga over Riida and Sho... more on Riida but she's in love with Sho's hipbones... HAHAHA

You see I was watching the Iza Now concert with her and Meg last Thursday. But we weren't able to finish it because I wasn't done downloading the second part. Anyway... seeing Riida's solo in that concert made her fall in love with him more and she was chastising me for watching the concert last night (I had it playing in the background while I was editing articles). But I wasn't really watching it. I just wanted to hear their voices. But as I was saying above. I sort of stop midway through reading the Iliad because Aiba performed his solo... XD What can I say I get distracted easily by pretty things? LOL

No comments: