Tuesday, October 30, 2007

A Little Boredom Never Killed Anyone

I'll miss my routine. Waking up at 5:45 a.m. (I'm officially an early bird), taking a 15 minute walk, having oatmeal for breakfast while watching Ouran High School Host Club, reading the paper until 8 in the morning and then proceeding to the various activities I have lined up for my day.

That would include checking my Livejournal inbox, my Google and Yahoo mail, visiting a couple of blogs, visiting Multiply, Friendster, reading a few stuff, visiting Deviantart (I might have another story up by tomorrow), a little cleaning (because I get too lazy if I do it in one burst), some writing (like the story I just plugged), and of course there's my fangirling (Arashi is serious crack and serious therapy for me).

The fangirling won't definitely stop but having carefree days is something I would be missing. Christmas break is around the corner but then I know by that time I'd be preoccupied and drained by school work. I will not dwell in the negativity though. There is no place in my life for that right now. Besides it is so bright and sunny outside, I'd rather be infected by the happiness it brings.

I'm easily distracted. Routines bore me. The feeling of doing something repetitive drags me down. But my sem break made me appreciate my routine. I still feel a little bored but once I get into the flow of things I tend to forget about it (my boredom I mean).

I'm annoyed by people who say they're bored. There are so many things to do out there how can one person be bored? Boredom should be a signal for people to try to do something new. Think of it as an internal alarm clock that goes "Oops maybe it's time to do something else." Now wouldn't that make things interesting?

2 comments:

Poli said...

Lagot ka kay Arveesbored! Hehe!

Oreo Buddies said...

HAHAHA Oo nga no...