Friday, September 14, 2007

This Is Absolutely Useless

Happy songs... sad songs... a bunch of random songs have been on repeat in my mp3 player. Since I'm in a rather contemplative mood (again) and I have a bit of spare time because my dad's reformatting my pc, I shall try to make sense of them (I don't know if I need to. But I want to anyway! HAHA).

Donna Kotoba De by Arashi
Everywhere I Go by Katharine McPhee
Still by Arashi
Snowflake by Arashi
Love Situation by Arashi
Be With You by Arashi
Life by Arashi
Cry For You by Arashi


Yes. Arashi continues to rule my brain. There music continues to flood my ears. It's genki. It's contagious and fun. The latest PV is CRACK. That's why we can't wait to make our own version. Right O-Bees? HAHA

Donna Kotoba De... been looking for english translations for this one. I can only sing to the lines I WANNA HOLD YOU BABY and BECAUSE I LOVE YOU BABY. And the beginning of the song I feel like I hear the words "suicidal" okay I know that's not true. Never mind me. Forget that last thing I said.

Everywhere I Go. I'm not heart broken but I just keep listening to this song. It annoys me. He wasn't man enough. For some reason I really like that line. No I'm not bitter. I do not have anyone to direct my bitterness towards because I'm in a happy place right now.

Still. I enjoy identifying who's singing what in their songs. I enjoy listening to this more than Happiness. Thanks to nyanchan over at livejournal for translating this into english. Now I enjoy it even more. I'll softly embrace the past without turning away anymore and I changed because there's no future from just waiting, because it won't start here. Such great words. I couldn't have said it better.

Snowflake. My Christmas song. I ABSOLUTELY love this one as well, nyanchan has been so kind to us and translated this as well.


no matter how many dreams die
even though it's fate that it will someday disappear
even if my footsteps are erased by white before long
I won't forget you


Love Situation. This song does something to me. I think it's partly because of the whole "chikazukitai" thing. Seriously. Jun gets one word. Out of the solo part he gets one word and it drives fangirls wild (include me there). Seriously dude. I still melt as I think of it.

Be With You. I love hearing the boys individually. This ballad's perfect for it.

all the sadness that's reflected in your eyes
why don't I wipe away that pain
the dreams that you deserted in the distant past
let's make them all come true


Can I just say SWOON? Kyaa!


Life. It really makes me see my own life in such a positive light. I have so many favorite lines from this song.


the me of now had a dream ten years ago
the me of now is going on unknowingly ten years later


how do you go about living
there isn't only one answer
the important thing is
the shape of our happiness
everyone is searching for that


saying it won't go as you plan
even times when it seems like it's breaking
we will surely
take each other's hands, therefore
it's okay, go forward believing


are you living for the sake of living
someday you'll look back on the time your mind matured
without waiting for miracles right now
toward the direction, the direction that sun's light is shining


I especially like the are you living for the sake of living line.


I have to stop myself from writing all the songs on the TIME album. Yes I love all their solos so I'll just leave it at that.


Demo...


Is it true? Is this really happening? Has Nino been replaced by Aiba as my ichiban?! For some reason, I'm "perved" (yes my friend coined that term. She's perved by Sho. Hipbones dude hipbones WAHAHA) by Aiba. I've been extremely attracted to this guy for the past month or so. He's so cute so that doesn't help either. But no, I still love Nino. He even helped me get a the highest possible grade for a critical review. I did "Letters from Iwo Jima". Finally, my fangirling was put to good use. HA!


Cry For You. I really love this one because of the fact that Nino sings about Romeo and Juliet (I can hear a few people I know suddenly going HUWAAT?! You know who you are). I keep repeating the first part of the song because of that. HAHA


O-Bees love this song. I can still hear them going "Hashiri dase". I'm growing a little tired of it but I still love the message. I need all the positivity I can get. I have to thank Arashi and the lovely nyanchan again for that. Such wonderful words.

rather than sighing into the oncoming wind
if you imagine things going well then someday a time of change will come
when you live in a daze love will hurt you
through casual things, while hesistating you'll get back to your feet over and over
when you think about the contexts of your memories it's too lonely ne
because there's surely a bustling future waiting for you on the other side


It's all about romance and positivity isn't it? With a little twinge of heartbreak I guess but I've just allowed myself to listen to stuff that has me feeling all light and free. Because in the middle of all the chaos going on in my life, I found solace in their words.


I had to end it on a serious note didn't I? LOL

No comments: